Do you feel like your website’s conversion ratio has seriously plummeted, alongside your ranking in the search engine results? Are you concerned that no one is actually reading the blog post that you spend valuable time and energy writing? If so, then it sounds like now is the time for you to start embracing the power of video content. However, why is it so important in the first place? You might be surprised by just how much the right video on websites can help you to take your brand from local San Diego fame, to a global outreach.
- It Helps you Connect with Niche Markets
- It Increases Brand Recognition
- It Can Be Optimized for SEO
- It’s Highly Shareable
- You Can Prove Your Expertise
- You’ll Connect with a Local Market